Saturday, September 8, 2012

It’s Almost Bloggiesta Time (Again)



If you are part of the blogging world, you may have heard about Bloggiesta.  Bloggiesta is a semi-annual weekend for bloggers to devote time to their blog.  Some people use it as a time to play catch-up or work on some blog design ideas.  Other people network and take-on mini challenges, learning new blogging skills.  Everyone creates their own To-Do list and posts updates throughout the weekend.  This fall’s Bloggiesta is set for September 28-30th.  Since I am trying to get ‘back to blogging’ I am going to be sure to participate as much as possible.  I already know I have some big plans for that weekend, but I will still make my To-Do list and try to devote some time to my dear blog.

For more information or if YOU are interested in joining Bloggiesta, 

For everyone else, 
just ignore that huge Under Construction sign hanging up in my blog 
and look for new and fun changes soon.  Ole!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're joining up again! Bloggiesta is how I found your blog the last time around :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, That's how I found your blog too! It's a great way to see what's out there and connect. My Bloggiesta is going to be quite modest this time around, but I can wait to see what you (and others) have planned! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I can't wait either! Looking forward to the entire experience again this session. : )

      Delete