Here is my Bloggiesta Wrap-Up. To find out more about Bloggiesta and see other blogs that took on the Bloggiesta challenge, visit here and here.
What was I able to get done:
- I decided to completely delete all my tags and start fresh. I am kinda pleased. I did cringe at some of my older posts though. Ha.
- I made a To-Be-Read list, plus a list of books I need to review.
- I also made some oversized buttons and posted my GoodReads goal.
- I’ve also visited and commented a ton. Its been great to see everyone’s blogs!
- I started my post about Math Literacy. Look for it to be posted in about 2 weeks. :)
How you feel the event went:
I enjoyed it, but … whew a lot of work! I also see that many of my fellow bloggiestas are amazing . I am so inspired by them. I don’t know that I would be able to devote this much time in a weekend normally to blogging. I might have ignored housework. Oops.
The best new thing you learned:
Something I am anxious to use is the blockquote HTML code.
No suggestions at this time. I was happy just to get my feet wet. I would just say, I hope bloggers can be gracious when replying to blog comments. I also try to treat my blog guests as GUESTS since they are just guests visiting my site.
Thank You to the hosts of Bloggiesta and all the participants. Hopefully I will see you all in September.